EXCLUSIVE: Jason Gann, co-creator and star of FX’s breakout comedy series Wilfred, has signed with WME. He was at ICM. On Wilfreld, Gann plays the title character, a cigarette/pot-smoking dog who befriends a neighbor played by Elijah Wood. In addition to co-creating and starring in the FX series, Australian Gann also co-created and played Wilfred in the original Australian version of the show. Gann is currently wrapping the second season of the FX series, which will premiere June 28 following the debut of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management. Gann continues to be managed by Jeff Kwatinetz at Prospect Park.
WME Signs 'Wilfred's Jason Gann
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series