EXCLUSIVE: Jason Gann, co-creator and star of FX’s breakout comedy series Wilfred, has signed with WME. He was at ICM. On Wilfreld, Gann plays the title character, a cigarette/pot-smoking dog who befriends a neighbor played by Elijah Wood. In addition to co-creating and starring in the FX series, Australian Gann also co-created and played Wilfred in the original Australian version of the show. Gann is currently wrapping the second season of the FX series, which will premiere June 28 following the debut of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management. Gann continues to be managed by Jeff Kwatinetz at Prospect Park.
WME Signs 'Wilfred's Jason Gann
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Reacts Strongly To Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump