EXCLUSIVE: Jason Gann, co-creator and star of FX’s breakout comedy series Wilfred, has signed with WME. He was at ICM. On Wilfreld, Gann plays the title character, a cigarette/pot-smoking dog who befriends a neighbor played by Elijah Wood. In addition to co-creating and starring in the FX series, Australian Gann also co-created and played Wilfred in the original Australian version of the show. Gann is currently wrapping the second season of the FX series, which will premiere June 28 following the debut of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management. Gann continues to be managed by Jeff Kwatinetz at Prospect Park.
WME Signs 'Wilfred's Jason Gann
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race