EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Adrianne Palicki, the former Friday Night Lights star who’ll next be seen playing the female lead in G.I. Joe: Retaliation, which opens June 29, and MGM’s remake of Red Dawn, which opens Thanksgiving. She continues to be repped by manager Michael Sugar and attorney David Fox.
WME Signs 'Friday Night Lights' Adrianne Palicki
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start