EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Adrianne Palicki, the former Friday Night Lights star who’ll next be seen playing the female lead in G.I. Joe: Retaliation, which opens June 29, and MGM’s remake of Red Dawn, which opens Thanksgiving. She continues to be repped by manager Michael Sugar and attorney David Fox.
WME Signs 'Friday Night Lights' Adrianne Palicki
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films