EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Adrianne Palicki, the former Friday Night Lights star who’ll next be seen playing the female lead in G.I. Joe: Retaliation, which opens June 29, and MGM’s remake of Red Dawn, which opens Thanksgiving. She continues to be repped by manager Michael Sugar and attorney David Fox.
WME Signs 'Friday Night Lights' Adrianne Palicki
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border
- Richard Linklater Setting Lineup Card For Baseball Movie