Will Arnett and Jason Bateman’s advertising and digital production company DumbDumb is behind the online talk show for Denny’s restaurants as well as campaigns for Orbit and Old Navy. They will produce up to six short-form comedy videos for TBS.com featuring sponsor integration and DumbDumb’s star power (Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Will Forte and Kristen Bell have appeared in ads in the past) to push the video virally via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube among other platforms. The deal is in partnership with Ben Silverman’s studio Electus and will be promoted on TBS‘ stable of comedies like Conan, Family Guy and The Big Bang Theory as well as online properties like AdultSwim.com and NBA.com. “We are looking to innovate creatively together with our advertising partners and develop meaningful opportunities with multi-screen content that is smart, fresh and, in the case of TBS, extremely funny,” said Donna Speciale, president of Turner Entertainment and Young Adults Ad Sales. “Our exclusive partnership with DumbDumb offers select advertisers that sought-after environment through a strategic, portable distribution plan across television, digital and social media outlets.”
TBS Pacts With Will Arnett And Jason Bateman's Outfit For Branded Web Shorts
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video