Six weeks into its freshman run, WE tv’s unscripted series Mary Mary has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, starring Erica and Tina Campbell — sisters and musicians in the Grammy-winning Gospel duo Mary Mary — will begin filming Season 2 this month for a premiere in early 2013. The second season will follow the sisters through the birth of Tina’s fifth child; their latest album release, Go Get It; a family wedding; a cross-country album tour; and countless appearances and events, all while balancing their busy, growing families. Mary Mary, produced by eOne, is delivering three times WE tv’s primetime female viewership average.
WE tv's 'Mary Mary' Renewed For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips