Six weeks into its freshman run, WE tv’s unscripted series Mary Mary has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, starring Erica and Tina Campbell — sisters and musicians in the Grammy-winning Gospel duo Mary Mary — will begin filming Season 2 this month for a premiere in early 2013. The second season will follow the sisters through the birth of Tina’s fifth child; their latest album release, Go Get It; a family wedding; a cross-country album tour; and countless appearances and events, all while balancing their busy, growing families. Mary Mary, produced by eOne, is delivering three times WE tv’s primetime female viewership average.
WE tv's 'Mary Mary' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’