Six weeks into its freshman run, WE tv’s unscripted series Mary Mary has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, starring Erica and Tina Campbell — sisters and musicians in the Grammy-winning Gospel duo Mary Mary — will begin filming Season 2 this month for a premiere in early 2013. The second season will follow the sisters through the birth of Tina’s fifth child; their latest album release, Go Get It; a family wedding; a cross-country album tour; and countless appearances and events, all while balancing their busy, growing families. Mary Mary, produced by eOne, is delivering three times WE tv’s primetime female viewership average.
WE tv's 'Mary Mary' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed