Six weeks into its freshman run, WE tv’s unscripted series Mary Mary has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, starring Erica and Tina Campbell — sisters and musicians in the Grammy-winning Gospel duo Mary Mary — will begin filming Season 2 this month for a premiere in early 2013. The second season will follow the sisters through the birth of Tina’s fifth child; their latest album release, Go Get It; a family wedding; a cross-country album tour; and countless appearances and events, all while balancing their busy, growing families. Mary Mary, produced by eOne, is delivering three times WE tv’s primetime female viewership average.
WE tv's 'Mary Mary' Renewed For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'