Six weeks into its freshman run, WE tv’s unscripted series Mary Mary has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, starring Erica and Tina Campbell — sisters and musicians in the Grammy-winning Gospel duo Mary Mary — will begin filming Season 2 this month for a premiere in early 2013. The second season will follow the sisters through the birth of Tina’s fifth child; their latest album release, Go Get It; a family wedding; a cross-country album tour; and countless appearances and events, all while balancing their busy, growing families. Mary Mary, produced by eOne, is delivering three times WE tv’s primetime female viewership average.
WE tv's 'Mary Mary' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate