The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…
- ‘The Commuter’ Rides Past $100M At Worldwide Box Office
- Theater Licenser MTI Elevates Drew Cohen To Global CEO
- Three Times A Roar: ‘Jurassic World 3’ To Leave Huge Footprint In June 2021; ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’s Emily Carmichael…