The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's $74.7M Global Bow; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Singing $190.4M Cume; 'Mad Max' Smokin' $227.7M - Wwide B.O. Update
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer – Tuesday B.O. Update
- ‘Tomorrowland’s $74.7M Global Bow; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Singing $190.4M Cume; ‘Mad Max’ Smokin’ $227.7M – Wwide…
- Broadway Box Office Tops $1.3B For Record-Breaking 2014-2015 Season
- Tony Awards Confidential – Handicapping The Races For Best Play, Musical & Revivals
- Jessica Lange, Gabriel Byrne Will Take ‘Long Day’s Journey’ To Broadway
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.