The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest Box Office News
- Broadway B.O. Leaps Even As ‘Lion King’ & ‘Wicked’ Feel Winter Chill
- Saudi Arabia: ‘The Emoji Movie’ & ‘Captain Underpants’ Are First Films To Screen
- ‘Three Seconds’: Olympic Basketball Drama Is Russia’s Highest-Grossing Movie Ever
- ‘Aladdin’ Review: Stage Adaptation Of Disney Classic Dazzles L.A. With A Familiar Magic Carpet Ride
- ‘Jumanji’ Keeps Offshore Crown, Nears $400M; ‘Last Jedi’ Waltzes Past ‘Beauty’ Worldwide – International…
- Golden Globes Winners 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Cash In; 'Phantom Thread' Expands Solid – Specialty…