The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Box Office News
- Fandango Reports Sensational Advance Group Ticket Sales For ‘Wonder’
- ‘Justice League’ Powers To $13M Thursday Night; Beats ‘Wonder Woman’ – Friday AM Update
- MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That’s Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
- Denzel Washington is 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.'; Jon Bernthal, Christopher Abbott In 'Sweet Virginia' – Specialty…
- ‘Dunkirk’ Marches Back Into Theaters With Imax & 70MM Runs During Thick Of Awards Season
- ‘Justice League’ Bats Out $8.5M On Day One At International Box Office