The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Girls Trip’ Speeds Past $100M; A Box Office Anomaly In Unfunny Year For Comedy
- After Horrific Summer At Box Office, ‘It’ Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
- ‘Hamilton’ Review: L.A Version Lives Up To Hip-Hop Hype While Challenging Status Quo
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Brings #Ham4Ham Live Performance For ‘Hamilton’ Opening Night In L.A.
- L.A. Film Czar Ken Ziffren Says Premium VOD For Studios Still In Limbo
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Release Date Shifts Into September