The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Hamilton’s $3.1M Week Keeps Broadway Box Office On An Even Keel
- What Oscar’s Best Picture Snafu Spells For ‘Moonlight’ & ‘La La Land’ At The B.O.; There’s A…
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- ‘Resident Evil’ Rocks China With Record $94.3M Debut – International Box Office
- Oscar Nominee 'My Life As a Zucchini' Opens Solid; Spirit Winner 'Moonlight' Over $22M – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’ Grosses Massive $70M In Two Days, $33M First Day In China