The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- ‘Chappaquiddick’ Jumps Out Of Thanksgiving; ‘Hostiles’ Gallops Into Awards Season
- China Box Office Poised To Hit $8.31B In 2017, Regulator Forecasts
- Review: Slimmer And Sillier, Harvey Fierstein’s ‘Torch Song’ Is Revived With Michael Urie…
- Lorenzo di Bonaventura On Moviegoing In A Streaming World: “We Still Have The Advantage Of Spectacle”
- 'The Killing Of A Sacred Deer', Todd Haynes' 'Wonderstruck' Bow This Weekend – Specialty B.O. Preview