The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
Latest Box Office News
- ‘The Last Jedi’ Opening To $208M-$214M: How Disney Continues To Win With The ‘Star Wars’ Franchise
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- New York’s Famed Lincoln Plaza Art House Theatre Scheduled To Close In January
- Blair Brown On Uma Thurman, Queen Lear – And The Mystery Of ‘Molly Dodd’
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Eyeing $202M-$208M Opening After $97M-$100M Friday – Midday Update
- EuropaCorp Posts Half Year Loss Of $83M, Blames ‘Valerian’ B.O. Performance In U.S.