Warner Bros has given a new release date, Feb. 1, 2013, to Bullet To The Head, the Sylvester Stallone-starrer from Joel Silver’s Dark Castle Entertainment and IM Global. Earlier this year, the studio yanked it from its planned April 2012 release schedule, because the film wasn’t ready in post-production. Bullet, based on the French graphic novel, is directed by Walter Hill and centers on a hitman (Stallone) who forms an alliance with a cop to exact revenge on the killer of their respective partners. Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Sarah Shahi co-star. Stallone will next be seen on the big screen when The Expendables 2 comes out August 17.
Warner Bros.' 'Bullet To The Head' Gets A New Release Date: Feb. 1, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 80+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest Film News
- The Orchard Lands ‘Outside In’ & Magnolia Acquires ‘The Gospel According To André’; Both…
- Bart & Fleming: How Bad Was Movie Summer 2017?
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Star Zazie Beetz: “Heart Has Been Breaking” Over Stuntwoman Death
- ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ Director Simon West To Helm ‘Tsunami LA’
- ‘Star Wars’ Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie In Works With Stephen Daldry In Early Talks To Direct
- Brendan Coyle Joins ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’; Michael Harney Cast In ‘Widows’