Warner Bros has given a new release date, Feb. 1, 2013, to Bullet To The Head, the Sylvester Stallone-starrer from Joel Silver’s Dark Castle Entertainment and IM Global. Earlier this year, the studio yanked it from its planned April 2012 release schedule, because the film wasn’t ready in post-production. Bullet, based on the French graphic novel, is directed by Walter Hill and centers on a hitman (Stallone) who forms an alliance with a cop to exact revenge on the killer of their respective partners. Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Sarah Shahi co-star. Stallone will next be seen on the big screen when The Expendables 2 comes out August 17.
Warner Bros.' 'Bullet To The Head' Gets A New Release Date: Feb. 1, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She "Looks Amazing", Bishop Curry's Speech And Other Unforgettable Moments
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
'SNL' Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs' Questions, Yes-Ands In 'Chicago Improv'
Rose McGowan Reads Hollywood Missive In Surprise 'Letters Live' NYC Appearance; Joins Benedict Cumberbatch, Edie Falco
Latest Film News
- 'First Reformed' Nabs Top Spot; 'Pope Francis' Mixed: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Tops $1.81B WW – International…
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Swinging In As Second-Best Opening For R-Rated Pic With $125M
- 'No Blood Was Shed': Jury Head Cate Blanchett On Gender, Race And Choosing The 'Right' Palme D'Or
- Cannes: Human Stories And World Politics Are Deservedly Big Winners On The Cote d’Azur
- Netflix Gets North Am, Latin Am Rights To Cannes Award-Winners ‘Happy As Lazzaro’ And ‘Girl’