Warner Bros has given a new release date, Feb. 1, 2013, to Bullet To The Head, the Sylvester Stallone-starrer from Joel Silver’s Dark Castle Entertainment and IM Global. Earlier this year, the studio yanked it from its planned April 2012 release schedule, because the film wasn’t ready in post-production. Bullet, based on the French graphic novel, is directed by Walter Hill and centers on a hitman (Stallone) who forms an alliance with a cop to exact revenge on the killer of their respective partners. Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Sarah Shahi co-star. Stallone will next be seen on the big screen when The Expendables 2 comes out August 17.
Warner Bros.' 'Bullet To The Head' Gets A New Release Date: Feb. 1, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $22M During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…