Veteran voice-over agents-turned-managers, Marc Guss of Alpha Entertainment and Phil Sutfin of Flatirons Creative Management, are merging their companies to form Alta Creative Management. Guss and Sutfin, who began their careers in the mid-1990s working together as agents at SEM&M, went on to oversee commercial voice-overs at WMA and ICM in New York, respectively. Guss is bringing with him to the new company clients Jim Birdsall, Scott Graham and Earl Mann, the voices of NFL Films; Jim Birdsall, the voice of CNBC; and Scott Graham, the voice of Showtime’s Inside The NFL. Clients coming with Sutfin include Drew Birns, the voice of The Daily Show; and Rafael Ferrer, top promo voice-over talent. Additionally, ACM just signed Sirius XM’s Covino and Rich.
Voice-Over Management Companies Merge
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Director Jean-Marc Vallée Discusses First Television Endeavor: “There’s No…
- Jon Stewart Takes On Trump’s Charlottesville Response At Dave Chappelle Show
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- EOne Ups Carolyn Newman To SVP Scripted Programming, Acquires ‘A Gentleman In Moscow’ Book Rights For TV
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race