VH1 has renewed hit reality series Mob Wives for a third season premiering in early 2013. The Season 2 finale airs May 13. Joy Behar hosts a reunion special on May 20 and 27. In its second season, Mob Wives has averaged a 1.0 in the adult 18-49 demo, up 25% from Season 1, and a total of 1.6 million viewers, up 23%. Developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Prods, Mob Wives is also produced by The Weinstein Co, Electus and Left/Right.
VH1 Renews 'Mob Wives' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series