VH1 has renewed hit reality series Mob Wives for a third season premiering in early 2013. The Season 2 finale airs May 13. Joy Behar hosts a reunion special on May 20 and 27. In its second season, Mob Wives has averaged a 1.0 in the adult 18-49 demo, up 25% from Season 1, and a total of 1.6 million viewers, up 23%. Developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Prods, Mob Wives is also produced by The Weinstein Co, Electus and Left/Right.
VH1 Renews 'Mob Wives' For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox