VH1 has renewed hit reality series Mob Wives for a third season premiering in early 2013. The Season 2 finale airs May 13. Joy Behar hosts a reunion special on May 20 and 27. In its second season, Mob Wives has averaged a 1.0 in the adult 18-49 demo, up 25% from Season 1, and a total of 1.6 million viewers, up 23%. Developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Prods, Mob Wives is also produced by The Weinstein Co, Electus and Left/Right.
VH1 Renews 'Mob Wives' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed