VH1 has renewed hit reality series Mob Wives for a third season premiering in early 2013. The Season 2 finale airs May 13. Joy Behar hosts a reunion special on May 20 and 27. In its second season, Mob Wives has averaged a 1.0 in the adult 18-49 demo, up 25% from Season 1, and a total of 1.6 million viewers, up 23%. Developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Prods, Mob Wives is also produced by The Weinstein Co, Electus and Left/Right.
VH1 Renews 'Mob Wives' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast