Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev has dropped Innovative Artists as her agency. The signature CW series was renewed for next season early on, and Dobrev also has been cast in The Perks of Being A Wallflower, the film based on Stephen Chbosky’s novel.
'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Exits Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts
- John Leonetti To Direct Broad Green Horror Thriller ‘Wish Upon’