The BBC’s BAFTA-winning Sherlock is gaining popularity in the U.S. The PBS series’ second-season premiere drew 3.2 million viewers last night. While not a match for the 5.4 million posted by the recent second-season finale of Downton Abbey, Sherlock‘s number still more than doubled PBS’ average primetime rating. The solid number comes as CBS is close to picking up to series Elementary, its own contemporary take on Sherlock Holmes.
UK's 'Sherlock' Solid In Second Season Premiere On PBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices