Tribeca Film plans a select theatrical release beginning September 5 at New York’s Film Forum for For Ellen, which stars Paul Dano, Margarita Levieva, Jon Heder and Jena Malone. So Yong Kim’s drama centers on a father’s efforts at reconciliation with his young daughter. The film, which also will be released on VOD and online, premiered at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. Bradley Rust Gray and Jen Gatien produced through SoandBrad and DeerJen films. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by acquisitions head Nick Savva, and on behalf of the filmmakers by CAA.
Tribeca Film Acquires Sundance Drama 'For Ellen'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’ Review: Mexico’s Eugenio Derbez Has Star Appeal, But Lame Comedy Throws It…
- Jonas Bloquet Joins New Line’s ‘The Nun’
- ‘A Gray State’ Director Erik Nelson On David Crowley Doc As A “Core Sample Of American Crazy”…
- Universal Moves Robert Downey Jr.’s Untitled Doctor Dolittle Project
- ‘Superman Vs The KKK’ In Works From Lotus, Paperchase & Marco Vicini
- Chris Dodd Stepping Down As Chairman Of MPAA; Charles Rivkin To Take Over