A tipster pointed us to this entertaining video posted on wimp.com about a crisis at Pixar quite awhile back. It’s a simply drawn but eloquent (it is Pixar, after all) cautionary tale about the perils of digital movie-making and the importance of backups. No, it’s not new but we still like it:
How Pixar Almost Lost 'Toy Story 2' Before Its Release: Video
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'