EXCLUSIVE: History has renewed its series Top Gear for a third season, with production now underway. Season 2 of the U.S. version of the British hit drew 1.1 million adults 18-49 and is the network’s youngest-skewing series. Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood host Top Gear, which is produced by BBC Worldwide Prods and is co-production between History and BBC Worldwide. The original series is BBC Two’s most-watched program in the UK, and it airs stateside on BBC America.
History Renews 'Top Gear' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight