EXCLUSIVE: History has renewed its series Top Gear for a third season, with production now underway. Season 2 of the U.S. version of the British hit drew 1.1 million adults 18-49 and is the network’s youngest-skewing series. Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood host Top Gear, which is produced by BBC Worldwide Prods and is co-production between History and BBC Worldwide. The original series is BBC Two’s most-watched program in the UK, and it airs stateside on BBC America.
History Renews 'Top Gear' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks