EXCLUSIVE: History has renewed its series Top Gear for a third season, with production now underway. Season 2 of the U.S. version of the British hit drew 1.1 million adults 18-49 and is the network’s youngest-skewing series. Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood host Top Gear, which is produced by BBC Worldwide Prods and is co-production between History and BBC Worldwide. The original series is BBC Two’s most-watched program in the UK, and it airs stateside on BBC America.
History Renews 'Top Gear' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…