This video saddens me on so many levels: CNN founder Ted Turner tells former News Of The World editor — and now CNN talk-show host — Piers Morgan tonight how he wanted the news network to be impartial and “cover substantial news.” That would serve the network well “even if the ratings weren’t the greatest.”
Ted Turner Says He Wanted CNN To Be TV's 'The New York Times': Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Lieberman
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco