Tammy Blanchard has signed with Gersh for all areas. A TV regular, Blanchard is currently guest starring on Showtime’s The Big C with Laura Linney. On the film side, she was in last year’s Moneyball and soon will appear in the indie drama Union Square with Miro Sorvino. Blanchard just finished a stint on Broadway in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, a performance that garnered a Tony nomination. She won a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001 for her role in Life With Judy Garland: Me And My Shadows. Blanchard is managed by Soffer/Namoff Entertainment.
Tammy Blanchard Signs With Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit