Tammy Blanchard has signed with Gersh for all areas. A TV regular, Blanchard is currently guest starring on Showtime’s The Big C with Laura Linney. On the film side, she was in last year’s Moneyball and soon will appear in the indie drama Union Square with Miro Sorvino. Blanchard just finished a stint on Broadway in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, a performance that garnered a Tony nomination. She won a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001 for her role in Life With Judy Garland: Me And My Shadows. Blanchard is managed by Soffer/Namoff Entertainment.
Tammy Blanchard Signs With Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series