Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino have joined the cast of Mother’s Day. The indie drama follows 12 sets of Mothers and daughters over the course of a single Mother’s Day. Sarandon and Martino are the first cast announced. Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay, will direct Mother’s Day. Danielle James is producing. Martino played Sarandon’s daughter in 2002’s The Banger Sisters and a younger version of her mother in 1995’s Dead Man Walking. Martino is repped by Paradigm and One Talent Management. Sarandon is repped by ICM.
Susan Sarandon & Daughter Set For ‘Mother's Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner
- Neve Campbell Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’