Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino have joined the cast of Mother’s Day. The indie drama follows 12 sets of Mothers and daughters over the course of a single Mother’s Day. Sarandon and Martino are the first cast announced. Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay, will direct Mother’s Day. Danielle James is producing. Martino played Sarandon’s daughter in 2002’s The Banger Sisters and a younger version of her mother in 1995’s Dead Man Walking. Martino is repped by Paradigm and One Talent Management. Sarandon is repped by ICM.
Susan Sarandon & Daughter Set For ‘Mother's Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations
- ‘Black Panther’ Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film’s Record-Breaking Weekend
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi’…
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney