Theatrical 2D-to-3D converger Stereo D has named Mike Gunter as Chief Operating Officer. Stereo D is a subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. Reporting to company President William Sherak, Gunter will oversee operating and administrative functions including Finance, Business Affairs, M&A, Human Resources, and management of company facilities in Burbank and in Pune, India. Gunter also will share oversight of Stereo D’s IT operations with EVP and Chief Creative Officer Aaron Parry. Prior to joining Stereo D, Gunter served as CFO and EVP Finance for Deluxe Entertainment Services Group and led Deluxe’s acquisition of Stereo Din May 2011. Stereo D collaborated with Marvel on conversion of The Avengers. James Cameron and producer Jon Landau also used Stereo D for the 3D conversion of Titanic.
Stereo D Appoints Mike Gunter COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies