Theatrical 2D-to-3D converger Stereo D has named Mike Gunter as Chief Operating Officer. Stereo D is a subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. Reporting to company President William Sherak, Gunter will oversee operating and administrative functions including Finance, Business Affairs, M&A, Human Resources, and management of company facilities in Burbank and in Pune, India. Gunter also will share oversight of Stereo D’s IT operations with EVP and Chief Creative Officer Aaron Parry. Prior to joining Stereo D, Gunter served as CFO and EVP Finance for Deluxe Entertainment Services Group and led Deluxe’s acquisition of Stereo Din May 2011. Stereo D collaborated with Marvel on conversion of The Avengers. James Cameron and producer Jon Landau also used Stereo D for the 3D conversion of Titanic.
Stereo D Appoints Mike Gunter COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks