Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations