Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $69M Start; 'Wonder Woman' & 'Cars 3' Fight Over 2nd Place - Sunday AM
Latest Film News
- Report Exonerates SAG-AFTRA Execs Accused Of Miseeds
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Hit Major Roadblock
- Michelle Obama Makes Surprise BET Awards Cameo Honoring Chance The Rapper
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $196M Overseas; $265M Global – International Box Office
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer: First Look At Final Sing-Off With Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick
- 'The Big Sick' Nabs Year's Highest Theater Average; 'The Beguiled' is Sofia Coppola's Best Debut Average – Specialty…