Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Steven Spielberg Eyes Indiana Jones & West Side Story Atop Next Directing Vehicles
- Notes On The Season: Oscars Get Ready To Reveal All; Controversies Cloud Race; ‘Get Out’s’ Jordan Peele…
- Marion Cotillard Weighs In On Woody Allen, Says Catherine Deneuve Letter Doesn’t Represent Her
- ‘I, Tonya’ Stars Margot Robbie & Allison Janney Set For Santa Barbara Film Fest Honors
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer In 'Small Town Crime'; 'The Final Year' Recalls Obama – Specialty B.O. Preview