Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Lena Waithe To Be Honored With MTV Movie & TV Trailblazer Award
- ‘City Of Lies’ Trailer: Johnny Depp & Forest Whitaker Take The Biggie Smalls Case
- Emmy Double Play: Peter Kunhardt Directs Two Awards-Contending Docs, On John McCain & Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘The Expendables 4’ Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & ‘Rambo 5’ Sell To China In Eight-Figure…
- Fox TV Latin America Promotion, Will Arnett Joins Sky Drama ‘Riviera’ — Global Briefs
- Jake Gyllenhaal In Mysterio Talks For ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel