Upcoming contemporary thriller series Hannibal will be broadcast on Sony Pictures Television’s AXN networks in 18 languages across 63 countries. Production is expected to start in late July on the 13-episodes that trace the early relationship of Thomas Harris’s legendary character, Hannibal Lecter, and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler. Hugh Dancy is playing the FBI agent. Gaumont International Television is producing in association with SPT Networks. Bryan Fuller exec produces and David Slade directs. NBC has already picked up the series to air mid-season with a near day-and-date release set across AXN’s footprint.
Sony's AXN Networks Bite Into 'Hannibal'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Tartaglione
- Darrin Prescott & Wade Allen ‘Live!’ In Feature Helming Debut For The Solution
- ‘Spectre’ Director Sam Mendes On Why He Came Back To Bond After ‘Skyfall’
- BAFTA Los Angeles Names Chantal Rickards To New CEO Post
- ‘A Little Chaos': Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet Stroll Versailles Gardens – Trailer
- Amazon Prime In UK Deal For ‘Outlander'; Season 1 To Premiere March 26 – Video
- UK’s Kudos Appoints Diederick Santer, Dan Isaacs As Joint CEOs