Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play