Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Toronto Film Festival 2017 Unveils Strong Slate
- Danny Huston, Rosemarie Dewitt & More Join Johnny Depp In ‘Richard Says Goodbye’
- Venice Days Lineup Includes Works From Chloe Sevigny, Kim Nguyen & China’s Pengfei
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Anne Hathaway Circling ‘Barbie’ At Sony
- ‘The Marriage Pact’: Fox & Chernin Nab Rights To Upcoming Novel For Justin Haythe To Adapt