Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Fox Introduces CtrlMovie Tech With Eye On ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ Pic – CinemaCon
- Sebastian Maniscalco To Co-Write, Star In Lionsgate Comedy
- Hollywood Reacts To Bill Cosby Guilty Verdict: “About Damn Time”
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Footage Revealed By Robert Rodriguez & Jon Landau At CinemaCon
- Breaking Glass Pictures Picks Up PTSD Thriller ‘Tatterdemalion’ For Fall Release
- Paradigm Hires Liz Morentin As EVP Communications