Last night’s season finale of NBC’s Saturday Night Live featured an emotional send-off to key cast member Kristen Wiig, making her departure after seven season official (video below). There was no mention of the two other SNL cast members whose contracts are up and may be leaving, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg. Last night’s SNL with host/musical guest Mick Jagger posted a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was in line with the previous two weeks (5.2 for the show hosted by Eli Manning, 5.1 for the one hosted by Will Ferrell). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.7/12 in adults 18-49, down from the 3.1 rating for the last two telecasts with Ferrell and Manning. That means that the March 3rd show hosted by Lindsay Lohan (5.5/14, 3.3/15) remains SNL‘s highest-rated regular telecast this season.
'SNL' Bids Farewell To Kristen Wiig, Closes Season With No Ratings Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’