Last night’s season finale of NBC’s Saturday Night Live featured an emotional send-off to key cast member Kristen Wiig, making her departure after seven season official (video below). There was no mention of the two other SNL cast members whose contracts are up and may be leaving, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg. Last night’s SNL with host/musical guest Mick Jagger posted a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was in line with the previous two weeks (5.2 for the show hosted by Eli Manning, 5.1 for the one hosted by Will Ferrell). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.7/12 in adults 18-49, down from the 3.1 rating for the last two telecasts with Ferrell and Manning. That means that the March 3rd show hosted by Lindsay Lohan (5.5/14, 3.3/15) remains SNL‘s highest-rated regular telecast this season.
'SNL' Bids Farewell To Kristen Wiig, Closes Season With No Ratings Bump
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'