Last night’s season finale of NBC’s Saturday Night Live featured an emotional send-off to key cast member Kristen Wiig, making her departure after seven season official (video below). There was no mention of the two other SNL cast members whose contracts are up and may be leaving, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg. Last night’s SNL with host/musical guest Mick Jagger posted a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was in line with the previous two weeks (5.2 for the show hosted by Eli Manning, 5.1 for the one hosted by Will Ferrell). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.7/12 in adults 18-49, down from the 3.1 rating for the last two telecasts with Ferrell and Manning. That means that the March 3rd show hosted by Lindsay Lohan (5.5/14, 3.3/15) remains SNL‘s highest-rated regular telecast this season.
'SNL' Bids Farewell To Kristen Wiig, Closes Season With No Ratings Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?