Last night’s season finale of NBC’s Saturday Night Live featured an emotional send-off to key cast member Kristen Wiig, making her departure after seven season official (video below). There was no mention of the two other SNL cast members whose contracts are up and may be leaving, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg. Last night’s SNL with host/musical guest Mick Jagger posted a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was in line with the previous two weeks (5.2 for the show hosted by Eli Manning, 5.1 for the one hosted by Will Ferrell). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.7/12 in adults 18-49, down from the 3.1 rating for the last two telecasts with Ferrell and Manning. That means that the March 3rd show hosted by Lindsay Lohan (5.5/14, 3.3/15) remains SNL‘s highest-rated regular telecast this season.
'SNL' Bids Farewell To Kristen Wiig, Closes Season With No Ratings Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Family Mourns Death Of DuShon Monique Brown – Reactions
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…