Dimension Films said today that Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For is coming out October 4, 2013. The recently announced sequel to 2005’s Sin City will be directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, and the film’s script is co-written by the duo with William Monahan. Dimension will distribute in the U.S. There are few details available about the movie so far, but Mickey Rourke and Jessica Alba are returning to reprise their roles, and other cast members are expected to return. Production is set to start later this summer at Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios in Austin. Miramax is a producer along with Quick Draw Productions, AR Films, and Solipsist. Aldamisa International COO Jere Hausfater and President of International Sales and Distribution Nadine de Barros will oversee international sales at the Cannes Film Festival.
‘Sin City’ Sequel Gets Oct. 4, 2013 Release; Mickey Rourke & Jessica Alba On Board
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’