Dimension Films said today that Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For is coming out October 4, 2013. The recently announced sequel to 2005’s Sin City will be directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, and the film’s script is co-written by the duo with William Monahan. Dimension will distribute in the U.S. There are few details available about the movie so far, but Mickey Rourke and Jessica Alba are returning to reprise their roles, and other cast members are expected to return. Production is set to start later this summer at Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios in Austin. Miramax is a producer along with Quick Draw Productions, AR Films, and Solipsist. Aldamisa International COO Jere Hausfater and President of International Sales and Distribution Nadine de Barros will oversee international sales at the Cannes Film Festival.
‘Sin City’ Sequel Gets Oct. 4, 2013 Release; Mickey Rourke & Jessica Alba On Board
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies