EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Wynter (24) has been tapped for a recurring role on the next season of Showtime’s dark comedy series Californication. The Australian actress will play the wife of rock star Atticus Fetch, played by another Aussie, Tim Minchin. Described as Bowie, Bono and Lennon rolled up into one, Fetch has been drafted to write the music for the Broadway musical A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, which is based on the hit romantic comedy of the same name adapted from Hank Moody’s (David Duchovny) breakthrough novel. Wynter, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is set to appear in at least six episodes. After scaling back work over the past four years to give birth to three boys, she is returning to acting full-time.
Sarah Wynter Joins Showtime's 'Californication' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout