EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Wynter (24) has been tapped for a recurring role on the next season of Showtime’s dark comedy series Californication. The Australian actress will play the wife of rock star Atticus Fetch, played by another Aussie, Tim Minchin. Described as Bowie, Bono and Lennon rolled up into one, Fetch has been drafted to write the music for the Broadway musical A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, which is based on the hit romantic comedy of the same name adapted from Hank Moody’s (David Duchovny) breakthrough novel. Wynter, repped by Paradigm and Mosaic, is set to appear in at least six episodes. After scaling back work over the past four years to give birth to three boys, she is returning to acting full-time.
Sarah Wynter Joins Showtime's 'Californication' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman