Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy are going to be packing heat. The duo have signed up to do a cop buddy movie. Bridesmaids Paul Feig will direct the as yet untitled project. Katie Dippold of Parks and Recreation acclaim is writing the screenplay. The movie details the strained working relationship between an uptight FBI agent, played by Oscar winner Bullock, and an unconventional Boston cop, played by Oscar nominee McCarthy. The movie is bit of a reunion for Feig and McCarthy, who worked together on 2011 comedy hit Bridesmaids. Feig will executive produce. Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping and Dylan Clark will produce the Fox distributed film. Dippold is repped by WME and 3 Arts. Feig, McCarthy and Bullock are all repped by CAA.
Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy Play Cop With Paul Feig
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms