Set to start shooting next month, The Quiet Ones is the latest Hammer film to go into production after Daniel Radcliffe-starrer The Woman In Black scored a hit for the revived studio earlier this year. Mad Men‘s Jared Harris stars as a professor who leads his students off the grid for a dangerous experiment. Snow White And The Huntsman‘s Sam Claflin has now joined the supernatural thriller/horror pic. The Quiet Ones will be directed by Quarantine 2‘s John Pogue. Senna‘s James Gay-Rees is producing in association with TPSC Films. The story and original screenplay are by Tom DeVille with tweaks by Craig Rosenberg, Oren Moverman and Pogue. TPSC Film’s Steven Chester Prince is also producing. Exclusive Media, Hammer’s parent company, will launch sales next week in Cannes.
Sam Claflin To Star Opposite Jared Harris In Hammer's 'The Quiet Ones'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Tartaglione
- Berlin Briefs: The Works International Reps ‘Elstree 1976′; Content Media Searches ‘Deep Web'; Sierra/Affinity Visits…
- New President For eOne Films Canada; ‘Built By America Live’ Format Crossing Pond: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Sam Reid Makes Time For ‘2:22′ With Michiel Huisman, Teresa Palmer – Berlin
- Oscar Nominee ‘Ida’ Triggers Hate Debate In Poland, Pawel Pawlikowski Responds
- Noam Murro To Direct Black List Script ‘Blink’ For Atlas Independent – Berlin
- Rhys Ifans Engages In Jake Chapman’s ‘Marriage Of Reason And Squalor’ At Sky