Set to start shooting next month, The Quiet Ones is the latest Hammer film to go into production after Daniel Radcliffe-starrer The Woman In Black scored a hit for the revived studio earlier this year. Mad Men‘s Jared Harris stars as a professor who leads his students off the grid for a dangerous experiment. Snow White And The Huntsman‘s Sam Claflin has now joined the supernatural thriller/horror pic. The Quiet Ones will be directed by Quarantine 2‘s John Pogue. Senna‘s James Gay-Rees is producing in association with TPSC Films. The story and original screenplay are by Tom DeVille with tweaks by Craig Rosenberg, Oren Moverman and Pogue. TPSC Film’s Steven Chester Prince is also producing. Exclusive Media, Hammer’s parent company, will launch sales next week in Cannes.
Sam Claflin To Star Opposite Jared Harris In Hammer's 'The Quiet Ones'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, 'Silence' & Preserving Michael Powell's Legacy
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)