Set to start shooting next month, The Quiet Ones is the latest Hammer film to go into production after Daniel Radcliffe-starrer The Woman In Black scored a hit for the revived studio earlier this year. Mad Men‘s Jared Harris stars as a professor who leads his students off the grid for a dangerous experiment. Snow White And The Huntsman‘s Sam Claflin has now joined the supernatural thriller/horror pic. The Quiet Ones will be directed by Quarantine 2‘s John Pogue. Senna‘s James Gay-Rees is producing in association with TPSC Films. The story and original screenplay are by Tom DeVille with tweaks by Craig Rosenberg, Oren Moverman and Pogue. TPSC Film’s Steven Chester Prince is also producing. Exclusive Media, Hammer’s parent company, will launch sales next week in Cannes.
Sam Claflin To Star Opposite Jared Harris In Hammer's 'The Quiet Ones'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Tartaglione
- Darrin Prescott & Wade Allen ‘Live!’ In Feature Helming Debut For The Solution
- ‘Spectre’ Director Sam Mendes On Why He Came Back To Bond After ‘Skyfall’
- BAFTA Los Angeles Names Chantal Rickards To New CEO Post
- ‘A Little Chaos': Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet Stroll Versailles Gardens – Trailer
- Amazon Prime In UK Deal For ‘Outlander'; Season 1 To Premiere March 26 – Video
- UK’s Kudos Appoints Diederick Santer, Dan Isaacs As Joint CEOs