Fox will follow NBC in presenting its fall lineup tomorrow. But unlike the peacock network, which is overhauling its schedule with four nights of comedies, Fox is not expected to make drastic changes. The network would not comment, but I hear that it will stick to its plan to launch an all-comedy Tuesday night with Raising Hope, Ben & Kate, New Girl and Mindy Kaling’s It’s Messy. Glee, which anchored the Tuesday comedy block for the last two years, is rumored to be relocating to Thursday after X Factor. In its sophomore season, Kiefer Sutherland’s Touch may join Fringe on Fridays for a sci-fi-themed night, while new medical drama The Mob Doc drama looks Monday-bound, inheriting the night of Fox’s veteran medical drama House and possibly airing with Bones. As expected, given its 15-episode-a-season order, I hear Fox is holding back its highest-profile new series, the Kevin Bacon-starring The Following for midseason, along with new comedy The Goodwin Games.
Rumored Fox Schedule: 'Glee' To Move To Thursdays, 'Touch' To Fridays?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Tony Hale, Margot Robbie & More Join NBC’s ‘Red Nose Day Special’
- ITV Studios America Taps Michael Azzolino As EVP Creative Affairs
- Bill Cosby To Face Trial Over 2004 Alleged Rape, Judge Rules
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Solid In Return, All Season Finale Ratings Down Vs. Last Year
- Franka Potente Joins ‘Dark Matter’ Season 2 As Recurring
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs