Fox will follow NBC in presenting its fall lineup tomorrow. But unlike the peacock network, which is overhauling its schedule with four nights of comedies, Fox is not expected to make drastic changes. The network would not comment, but I hear that it will stick to its plan to launch an all-comedy Tuesday night with Raising Hope, Ben & Kate, New Girl and Mindy Kaling’s It’s Messy. Glee, which anchored the Tuesday comedy block for the last two years, is rumored to be relocating to Thursday after X Factor. In its sophomore season, Kiefer Sutherland’s Touch may join Fringe on Fridays for a sci-fi-themed night, while new medical drama The Mob Doc drama looks Monday-bound, inheriting the night of Fox’s veteran medical drama House and possibly airing with Bones. As expected, given its 15-episode-a-season order, I hear Fox is holding back its highest-profile new series, the Kevin Bacon-starring The Following for midseason, along with new comedy The Goodwin Games.
Rumored Fox Schedule: 'Glee' To Move To Thursdays, 'Touch' To Fridays?
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘Flesh & Blood’ Mystery Drama From Jenna Bans Gets ABC Pilot Order
- ‘Limitless’ Drama, Dan O’Shannon & Tad Quill Comedies Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Mehcad Brooks To Co-Star In ‘Supergirl’
- WME | IMG Acquires Boutique Agency Dixon Talent, Home Of Stephen Colbert, Carson Daly, Jimmy Kimmel & Jon Stewart
- ‘Strange Calls’ Paranormal Comedy Gets NBC Pilot Order
- Georgia King To Co-Star In HBO Comedy Series ‘Vice Principals’