Fox will follow NBC in presenting its fall lineup tomorrow. But unlike the peacock network, which is overhauling its schedule with four nights of comedies, Fox is not expected to make drastic changes. The network would not comment, but I hear that it will stick to its plan to launch an all-comedy Tuesday night with Raising Hope, Ben & Kate, New Girl and Mindy Kaling’s It’s Messy. Glee, which anchored the Tuesday comedy block for the last two years, is rumored to be relocating to Thursday after X Factor. In its sophomore season, Kiefer Sutherland’s Touch may join Fringe on Fridays for a sci-fi-themed night, while new medical drama The Mob Doc drama looks Monday-bound, inheriting the night of Fox’s veteran medical drama House and possibly airing with Bones. As expected, given its 15-episode-a-season order, I hear Fox is holding back its highest-profile new series, the Kevin Bacon-starring The Following for midseason, along with new comedy The Goodwin Games.
Rumored Fox Schedule: 'Glee' To Move To Thursdays, 'Touch' To Fridays?
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' Debuts OK, 'Blue Bloods' Inches Up Against World Series – Ratings
- Vine Star Curtis Lepore Exits Rainn Wilson Comedy
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC