Robert Weiss has been named EQAL’s Chief Operating Officer by company co-founders Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried. The move comes eight months after Weiss, previously CEO of media incubator Parkwood Media Ventures, joined the digital media company as Chief Content Officer. The multi-platform EQAL network, which includes sites by Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad and The Hunger Games’ Elizabeth Banks, reaches more than 60 million consumers and generates billions of content impressions every month. Weiss will oversee EQAL Media Studios as well as the company’s business operations including media branding and social media strategy.
Robert Weiss Upped To Digital's EQAL COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August