Robert Weiss has been named EQAL’s Chief Operating Officer by company co-founders Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried. The move comes eight months after Weiss, previously CEO of media incubator Parkwood Media Ventures, joined the digital media company as Chief Content Officer. The multi-platform EQAL network, which includes sites by Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad and The Hunger Games’ Elizabeth Banks, reaches more than 60 million consumers and generates billions of content impressions every month. Weiss will oversee EQAL Media Studios as well as the company’s business operations including media branding and social media strategy.
Robert Weiss Upped To Digital's EQAL COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit