Rob Lowe has been cast as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie about last year’s Caylee Anthony murder trial. Based on Ashton’s best-selling book Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the story will unfold from the prosecutor’s perspective in the controversial case in which Caylee’s mother Casey was acquitted of murder despite what many believed was overwhelming evidence of guilt. The tentatively titled Prosecuting Casey Anthony will illustrate how Ashton built the case against Casey Anthony and why Ashton remains convinced of the mother’s guilt. Lowe previously starred in Lifetime’s Drew Peterson: Untouchable.
Rob Lowe Cast As Prosecutor In Movie About Casey Anthony Trial
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment