Rob Lowe has been cast as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie about last year’s Caylee Anthony murder trial. Based on Ashton’s best-selling book Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the story will unfold from the prosecutor’s perspective in the controversial case in which Caylee’s mother Casey was acquitted of murder despite what many believed was overwhelming evidence of guilt. The tentatively titled Prosecuting Casey Anthony will illustrate how Ashton built the case against Casey Anthony and why Ashton remains convinced of the mother’s guilt. Lowe previously starred in Lifetime’s Drew Peterson: Untouchable.
Rob Lowe Cast As Prosecutor In Movie About Casey Anthony Trial
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology