Rob Lowe has been cast as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie about last year’s Caylee Anthony murder trial. Based on Ashton’s best-selling book Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the story will unfold from the prosecutor’s perspective in the controversial case in which Caylee’s mother Casey was acquitted of murder despite what many believed was overwhelming evidence of guilt. The tentatively titled Prosecuting Casey Anthony will illustrate how Ashton built the case against Casey Anthony and why Ashton remains convinced of the mother’s guilt. Lowe previously starred in Lifetime’s Drew Peterson: Untouchable.
Rob Lowe Cast As Prosecutor In Movie About Casey Anthony Trial
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More – TV…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?