Rob Lowe has been cast as prosecutor Jeff Ashton in the Lifetime movie about last year’s Caylee Anthony murder trial. Based on Ashton’s best-selling book Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the story will unfold from the prosecutor’s perspective in the controversial case in which Caylee’s mother Casey was acquitted of murder despite what many believed was overwhelming evidence of guilt. The tentatively titled Prosecuting Casey Anthony will illustrate how Ashton built the case against Casey Anthony and why Ashton remains convinced of the mother’s guilt. Lowe previously starred in Lifetime’s Drew Peterson: Untouchable.
Rob Lowe Cast As Prosecutor In Movie About Casey Anthony Trial
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe