Friday was a good night to be Grimm on NBC. The 9 PM season finale of Grimm (1.6/5) was up 33% from last week. The end of season one of the fantasy drama drew 5.3 million viewers, winning the night among Adults 18-49. Grimm both tied its highest 18-49 demo rating and its highest overall audience since January 20. Over on ABC, at 8 PM the season finale of Shark Tank (1.5/6) was down from last week’s 1.7. The entrepreneur reality show, recently picked up for a full 22 episodes next season, had 5.53 million overall viewers. Grimm’s 8 PM Who Do You Think You Are? (1.0/4) lead-in was up over last week. The genealogical series tied with its highest 18-49 rating since March 2 and its biggest overall audience since March 23 with 5.54 million viewers. 10 PM’s Dateline NBC (1.1/4) was down from last week’s 1.2. ABC’s 9 PM Primetime: What Would You Do? (1.2/4) and 20/20 (1.2/4) were both down from last week. With back to back finales of Nikita (0.4/2) and Supernatural (0.6/2), the CW held reasonably steady. Nikita was even with last week’s show with 1.47 million overall viewers in its 8 PM slot. Supernatural, which is moving to Wednesdays next season, was down from last week’s 0.7. CBS aired repeats of Undercover Boss (0.8/), CSI:NY (0.8/3) and Blue Bloods (0.8/3). Fox went all out on Kitchen Nightmare (0.8/3) from 8 – 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's ‘Grimm’ Receives A Happy Season Ending
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?