Colleen Ocean Hall, who as a TV development consultant worked for the likes of Nigel Lythgoe, ABC Media and Style network, has come aboard indie producer Original Media as SVP Unscripted Development. She also was VP Alternative Programming at Katalyst Films And Television, where she helped develop eight series and three pilots in genres including hidden camera, game, reality competition and talks shows. She will report to Jay Peterson, COO and EVP of Production and Development at Original, which is behind such shows as Spike’s Ink Masters, Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project and AMC’s Comic Book Men.
Original Media Hires Colleen Hall As SVP Unscripted Development
What's Hot on Deadline
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Ashleigh Banfield Doubles Down On Aziz Ansari Accusations: “Sloppy & Reckless”
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Series Finale Trailer: Final 6 Episodes To Roll Out Over 3 Weeks On Disney XD
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series