Colleen Ocean Hall, who as a TV development consultant worked for the likes of Nigel Lythgoe, ABC Media and Style network, has come aboard indie producer Original Media as SVP Unscripted Development. She also was VP Alternative Programming at Katalyst Films And Television, where she helped develop eight series and three pilots in genres including hidden camera, game, reality competition and talks shows. She will report to Jay Peterson, COO and EVP of Production and Development at Original, which is behind such shows as Spike’s Ink Masters, Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project and AMC’s Comic Book Men.
Original Media Hires Colleen Hall As SVP Unscripted Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash