Thomas Kretschmann, Josie Ho, Joseph Morgan, Erin Richards and Hugo’s Max Wrottesley are joining Sharlto Copley in Open Grave. The haunting thriller sets six individuals waking up together next to a grave of rotting bodies in the middle of nowhere. None of them knows how they got there. Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego, who helmed Apollo 18, is directing. Eddie and Chris Borey wrote the script. Open Grave is set to begin shooting Thursday. William Green and Aaron Ginsburg of Atlas Independent, a division of Charles Roven’s Atlas Entertainment, are producing with Michael Wunderman. It’s being produced in association with 852 films.
‘Open Grave’ Adds Five To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’