Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Gemma Arteton Says “There Is So Much More To Do” In #MeToo Campaign – BAFTA Awards
- 'The Party' Has Lively Bow; 'Detective Chinatown 2' Wins Chinese New Year Race: Specialty Box Office
- Bosnian Actor & Berlin Award Winner Nazif Mujić Passes Away
- Imogen Poots Drama ‘Mobile Homes’ Gets U.S. Release With Dark Star – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $361M WW – International Box Office
- STXinternational Selling Out On Hot ‘Killer’s Game’, ‘Marsh King’s Daughter’, ‘Finest Kind…