Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
'Furious 7' Hits $320.5M, 'Adaline' Lures Ladies: The Calm Before 'Age Of Ultron' Conquers - Final Sunday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Taymor Spin Bleak Magic In Searing Drone Drama ‘Grounded’
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column