Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA