Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Takes U.S. Rights To Aardman & Studiocanal Animated Comedy ‘Early Man’
- Eugene Jarecki On His Journey Through The ‘Promised Land’ – Cannes Studio
- 24th amFAR Cannes Gala Raises $20 Million As Harvey Weinstein Vows To Bring Silicon Valley To The Fight Against Aids
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write