Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Viacom’s Bob Bakish Completes First Week Of Meetings For Brad Grey’s Paramount Successor
- Encore: Oscar Producers Mike De Luca & Jennifer Todd Ponder Trump, Hopes & Anxieties Going Into Hollywood’s…
- ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ Review: Oscar-Nominated Toon Has No End Of Wonders
- ‘Little Boxes’ Will Unpack In Theaters In April
- César Awards Winners Announced (Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Whips Past $300M At Worldwide Box Office