Anthony E. Zuiker has set the cast and director of his digital film Cybergeddon, which will premiere globally on Yahoo in September as a series of installments. Olivier Martinez and Missy Peregrym lead the cast of the movie, which also includes Manny Montana and Kick Gurry. Diego Velasco (The Zero Hour) will direct. The story follows agent Chloe Jocelyn (Peregrym) as she investigates a slew of seemingly unrelated cyber-attacks with fellow agent Frank Parker (Montana) and incarcerated master hacker Chase ‘Rabbit’ Rosen (Gurry). Chloe and her team must crack the worldwide cybercrime ring led by Gustove Dobreff (Martinez) before it is too late. Cybergeddon, from Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and Dolphin Digital Media, is currently in production in Toronto. Written by Miles Chapman (The Tomb), the movie is executive produced by Zuiker, Matthew Weinberg, and Bill O’Dowd.
Olivier Martinez & Missy Peregrym To Star In Anthony Zuiker's Web Movie 'Cybergeddon'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman Exits CAA
- Jillian Bell To Star In ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’; Michaela Watkins, Utkarsh Ambudkar & Lil Rel Howery…
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A…
- 'Darkest Hour', 'Call Me By Your Name', ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Usher Holiday – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Molly’s Game’s Jessica Chastain & Idris Elba On Working With Aaron Sorkin In His Directorial Debut – The…
- Willem Dafoe On Playing Tough, Managing Kids In ‘Florida Project’ & Getting Fired On His First Movie – The…