New York-based streaming startup NimbleTV has hired cable/broadband veteran Lou Borrelli as chief marketing officer, PaidContent reports. Nimble, which is preparing for beta-testing, plans to offer cable, telco and satellite subscribers streaming access to their video across multiple digital devices. NimbleTV plans to work with the providers and charge consumers a fee on top of what they already pay operators. Borrelli has been serving NimbleTV as an advisor and investor. He’ll oversee all aspects of marketing, including communications, strategy and business development. he reports to NimbleTV CEO Anand Subramanian. Borrelli previously was president/CEO of NEP Broadcasting, global provider of production services used for broadcasting live sports and entertainment events. Before that he was SVP broadband for AOL.
NimbleTV Names Broadband Veteran CMO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest Film News
- James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM With Annapurna Releases Domestic
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Review: Han, Chewy & Lando Save The Day In Rip-Roarin’ Origin Story
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- Lobo Sebastian Cast In ‘The Mule & ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Corporate Animals…
- ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Spinoff Said To Be Back On Track With James Mangold
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President