New York-based streaming startup NimbleTV has hired cable/broadband veteran Lou Borrelli as chief marketing officer, PaidContent reports. Nimble, which is preparing for beta-testing, plans to offer cable, telco and satellite subscribers streaming access to their video across multiple digital devices. NimbleTV plans to work with the providers and charge consumers a fee on top of what they already pay operators. Borrelli has been serving NimbleTV as an advisor and investor. He’ll oversee all aspects of marketing, including communications, strategy and business development. he reports to NimbleTV CEO Anand Subramanian. Borrelli previously was president/CEO of NEP Broadcasting, global provider of production services used for broadcasting live sports and entertainment events. Before that he was SVP broadband for AOL.
NimbleTV Names Broadband Veteran CMO
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- Oscars: Female Nominees Tie Record For Most In One Year