Another role on a newly picked up series, NBC’s drama Infamous, will be recast. Infamous (form. Notorious) is described as an opulent soap in which a female detective (Meagan Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. The role that is being recast is that of bad boy womanizer Julian Lawson, the handsome brother of the murdered Vivian. Neil Jackson played the part in the pilot. This is the third recasting on a new NBC series. The female lead in comedy Animal Kingdom, played in the pilot by Amy Huberman, is also being recast. Additionally, the network will have to recast a role in the comedy Guys With Kids played in the pilot as a guest star in second position by Sara Rue after her other pilot, ABC’s Malibu Country, was picked up.
New NBC Series 'Infamous' To Recast Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute
- John Dunsworth Dies: The ‘Trailer Park Boys’ Actor Was 71