Another role on a newly picked up series, NBC’s drama Infamous, will be recast. Infamous (form. Notorious) is described as an opulent soap in which a female detective (Meagan Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. The role that is being recast is that of bad boy womanizer Julian Lawson, the handsome brother of the murdered Vivian. Neil Jackson played the part in the pilot. This is the third recasting on a new NBC series. The female lead in comedy Animal Kingdom, played in the pilot by Amy Huberman, is also being recast. Additionally, the network will have to recast a role in the comedy Guys With Kids played in the pilot as a guest star in second position by Sara Rue after her other pilot, ABC’s Malibu Country, was picked up.
New NBC Series 'Infamous' To Recast Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy