More than 180 NBC affiliates have cleared the NBC Owned Television Stations-produced 1st Look and Open House NYC to air in their overnight programming blocks beginning Saturday. Both shows will air sometime after Saturday Night Live in most markets. 1st Look is hosted by The Bachelorette alum Ali Fedotowsky, who travels the country in search of the best places to eat, play and indulge. Open House NYC showcases the hottest homes on the market and interior design tips and is hosted by Sara Gore.
NBC Stations Add Two Shows To Overnight Blocks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central SVP Original Programming Gary Mann To Depart
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”