NBC has signed overall deals with five established producers: Jason Ehrlich (ABC’s The Bachelor), David A. Hurwitz (NBC’s Fear Factor), Alex Katz (NBC’s The Biggest Loser) and Lee Metzger (NBC’s The Voice). They join America’s Got Talent judge Howie Mandel and his Alvey Production Company (Mobbed), Tom Shelly (NBC’s Love In The Wild), former NBC reality head-turned-producer Craig Plestis (NBC’s Minute To Win It) and Jason Raff (NBC’s America’s Got Talent), who also have development pacts with the network. “We have stacked the deck and look forward to continuing to work with all of these incredibly talented individuals,” said Paul Telegdy, President, NBC’s president of Alternative and Late Night Programming. Ehrlich, co-executive producer for numerous seasons of The Bachelor as well as The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad, will be an executive producer alongside Katz and Eva Longoria on NBC’s upcoming relationship show Ready For Love. Hurwitz, who recently served as executive producer on NBC’s Fear Factor reboot, is executive producing with Mark Burnett and Dick Wolf NBC’s upcoming reality series Stars Earn Stripes.
NBC Signs Quartet Of Reality Producers In Overall Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot