NBC has signed overall deals with five established producers: Jason Ehrlich (ABC’s The Bachelor), David A. Hurwitz (NBC’s Fear Factor), Alex Katz (NBC’s The Biggest Loser) and Lee Metzger (NBC’s The Voice). They join America’s Got Talent judge Howie Mandel and his Alvey Production Company (Mobbed), Tom Shelly (NBC’s Love In The Wild), former NBC reality head-turned-producer Craig Plestis (NBC’s Minute To Win It) and Jason Raff (NBC’s America’s Got Talent), who also have development pacts with the network. “We have stacked the deck and look forward to continuing to work with all of these incredibly talented individuals,” said Paul Telegdy, President, NBC’s president of Alternative and Late Night Programming. Ehrlich, co-executive producer for numerous seasons of The Bachelor as well as The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad, will be an executive producer alongside Katz and Eva Longoria on NBC’s upcoming relationship show Ready For Love. Hurwitz, who recently served as executive producer on NBC’s Fear Factor reboot, is executive producing with Mark Burnett and Dick Wolf NBC’s upcoming reality series Stars Earn Stripes.
NBC Signs Quartet Of Reality Producers In Overall Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn