NBC has signed overall deals with five established producers: Jason Ehrlich (ABC’s The Bachelor), David A. Hurwitz (NBC’s Fear Factor), Alex Katz (NBC’s The Biggest Loser) and Lee Metzger (NBC’s The Voice). They join America’s Got Talent judge Howie Mandel and his Alvey Production Company (Mobbed), Tom Shelly (NBC’s Love In The Wild), former NBC reality head-turned-producer Craig Plestis (NBC’s Minute To Win It) and Jason Raff (NBC’s America’s Got Talent), who also have development pacts with the network. “We have stacked the deck and look forward to continuing to work with all of these incredibly talented individuals,” said Paul Telegdy, President, NBC’s president of Alternative and Late Night Programming. Ehrlich, co-executive producer for numerous seasons of The Bachelor as well as The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad, will be an executive producer alongside Katz and Eva Longoria on NBC’s upcoming relationship show Ready For Love. Hurwitz, who recently served as executive producer on NBC’s Fear Factor reboot, is executive producing with Mark Burnett and Dick Wolf NBC’s upcoming reality series Stars Earn Stripes.
NBC Signs Quartet Of Reality Producers In Overall Deals
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips