After breaking basic cable ratings records with its premiere, Night 2 of History‘s six-hour miniseries Hatfields & McCoys scored more big ratings. It garnered 13.1 million total viewers, 4.7 million adults 18-49 and 5.8 million adults 25-54 from 9-11:05 PM last night. In total viewers, the mini held onto 94% of its premiere audience; in 25-54, the retention was 100%, in adults 18-49, 98%. Among total viewers, Part 1 & Part 2 of Hatfields & McCoys now rank as the #1 and #2 entertainment telecasts of all time in ad-supported cable. The conclusion of the miniseries airs tonight.
More Big Ratings For History's 'Hatfields & McCoys' On Night Two
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement