After breaking basic cable ratings records with its premiere, Night 2 of History‘s six-hour miniseries Hatfields & McCoys scored more big ratings. It garnered 13.1 million total viewers, 4.7 million adults 18-49 and 5.8 million adults 25-54 from 9-11:05 PM last night. In total viewers, the mini held onto 94% of its premiere audience; in 25-54, the retention was 100%, in adults 18-49, 98%. Among total viewers, Part 1 & Part 2 of Hatfields & McCoys now rank as the #1 and #2 entertainment telecasts of all time in ad-supported cable. The conclusion of the miniseries airs tonight.
More Big Ratings For History's 'Hatfields & McCoys' On Night Two
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'