Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE