Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Peppa Pig’ & TV Drive Entertainment One Results But Movie Revenues Slow
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners