Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue