Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Patten
- UTA & 'Trouble With The Curve' Writer Hit With New $5M Lawsuit Over Clint Eastwood Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' Ratings Solid In Week 2 Against Peyton Manning & 'SNF' Rebound
- 'Femme Fatales' Actress Loses Legal Move Against Cinemax Late Night Series Producer
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Rise, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Up Again, ABC's Night Steady
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Soar Behind Peyton Manning's Record-Breaking TD Pass
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Surge, 'America's Next Top Model' Falls, 'Cristela' Steady In Week 2 As ABC Wins Night In Demo Again