Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Whips Past $300M At Worldwide Box Office
- Moviegoers Will ‘Get Out’ Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele’s Directorial Debut – Midday B.O…
- Patty Freedman Dies: Theater Publicist & Actress Was 64
- ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’ Grosses Big $33M In China On First Day; Third Highest For Hollywood Film
- Amy Adams’ ‘Arrival’ Flies Past $100M; 3rd Oscar Best Picture Nominee To Hit Mark
- 'Bitter Harvest', ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ & ‘Dying Laughing’ Offer Oscar Weekend Alternatives – Specialty B.O…