Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- ‘American Crime’ Review: John Ridley Drama Guilty Of Being Very Good, Says Dominic Patten
- ‘Sharknado 3′ Strike Day Two: Syfy Sequel Could Be “Pushed Back”
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ & ‘Voice’ Steady, ‘Chicago…
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Review: Patricia Arquette Plugs In Franchise, Says Dominic Patten