Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- Universal Answers Call To Make A ‘Tommyknockers’ Movie, Wins Bidding For Stephen King Novel
- UTA Promotes Eight To Agent Status
- TriStar To Distribute ‘Happiest Season’ Comedy From Clea DuVall & Mary Holland
- Imagine Entertainment Not Filling CEO Role After Charlie Corwin Exit, “Invested In Him Going Forward”
- WGA Seeks To Reshape Talent Agency Business With Proposal For New Deal
- Amazon Studios Lands Biopic on Bass Reeves, First Black U.S. Deputy Marshal, From ‘The Rider’ Helmer Chloé Zhao