Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- California Film Commission Appointments: IATSE VP & PMK*BNC Boss Added
- Warner Bros Says “No Merit” To 'Conjuring' Producer's “Money Laundering” Charge Against New Line
- 'Alpha House' Review: Dominic Patten Welcomes Back Amazon's D.C. Boys
- World Series Ratings Fall From 2013, 'Flash' & 'Marry Me' Down, 'Selfie' & 'NCIS: NOLA' Steady
- Fox Hit With $250M 'Simpsons' Lawsuit By 'Goodfellas' Actor