Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Blade Runner' Nears $100M Offshore, Has Soft Korea Open; 'Kingsman' Closes In On $200M - International Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Ratings Rise To Season Highs With Host Kumail Nanjiani, Donald Trump & Harvey Weinstein Skits
Latest Film News
- ‘It Happened In L.A.’: The Orchard Unveils Trailer & Release Date For Michelle Morgan’s Dating Comedy
- ‘What Haunts Us’ Trailer: Complicit Silence About Sexual Predator Burdens Town In Timely Docu
- ‘Only The Brave’ Review: Josh Brolin Leads Powerful Story Of Granite Mountain Hotshots
- CSA Announces Open Casting Call For Transgender Actors
- Netflix Reports 5.3 Million New Global Subscribers In Q3 After Stock Sets Record
- Producers Guild Board Votes Unanimously To Expel Harvey Weinsteino