EXCLUSIVE: MGM and Screen Gems has closed a deal with Julianne Moore to play the iconic Margaret White in Carrie, the remake that is being directed by Kimberly Peirce. Now the studio has set Gabriella Wilde for the the role of Sue Snell, the role originated by Amy Irving. Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa wrote the script and Kevin Misher is producing. Chloe Moretz is playing Carrie, the role originated by Sissy Spacek in the Brian DePalma-directed original. ICM and UK-based Tavistock Wood rep Wilde and Moore is repped by CAA and Management 360.
MGM Sets Julianne Moore And Gabriella Wilde For 'Carrie' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update