It’s still expected to be the #1 North American film for the third straight week. And now Marvel’s The Avengers currently stands as the #9 film of all time globally, passing Disney’s Alice In Wonderland and LucasFilm’s Star Wars Episode 1 (not adjusted for higher ticket prices or premium 3D or inflation). The film also just became the highest domestic grossing film of 2012, passing Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games in just 12 days of release. And it’s the 13th highest grossing domestic release of all time. Avengers’ cumulative performance to date is international $646.8M and domestic $395.7M for a worldwide total of $1.042.4B.
'Marvel's The Avengers' #9 All-Time Biggest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Box Office News
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend – Sunday AM Update
- ‘Deadpool 2’, ‘New Mutants’ & ‘Dark Phoenix’ Find 2018 Dates Among Fox’s Slew Of Release Changes…
- John Turturro On His ‘Hair’ & How Indie Filmmaking Has Changed: “The Medium-Sized Film Has Gone Away”…