EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate and WWE Films are moving forward with their reboot of Leprechaun, the 1993 horror movie infamous for the vulgar green-tinged title character and for launching the screen career of Jennifer Aniston. Lionsgate and WWE Films have hired Harris Wilkinson to write the script. They already set the WWE wrestler Hornswaggle to play the creature when the project was unveiled as the first in a two-film deal between Lionsgate and WWE Studios. Wilkinson last year sold the spec Ink to Paramount and developed a pilot with Len Wiseman at Fox two seasons ago. The scribe is repped by Paradigm and 3 Arts.
Lionsgate/WWE Studios Sets Scribe For 'Leprechaun' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Prior To Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle
- Dale Spina Dies: Ad Exec Worked On Warner Bros.’ ‘Batman,’ ‘Chariots Of Fire’
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump