EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate and WWE Films are moving forward with their reboot of Leprechaun, the 1993 horror movie infamous for the vulgar green-tinged title character and for launching the screen career of Jennifer Aniston. Lionsgate and WWE Films have hired Harris Wilkinson to write the script. They already set the WWE wrestler Hornswaggle to play the creature when the project was unveiled as the first in a two-film deal between Lionsgate and WWE Studios. Wilkinson last year sold the spec Ink to Paramount and developed a pilot with Len Wiseman at Fox two seasons ago. The scribe is repped by Paradigm and 3 Arts.
Lionsgate/WWE Studios Sets Scribe For 'Leprechaun' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount