EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate and WWE Films are moving forward with their reboot of Leprechaun, the 1993 horror movie infamous for the vulgar green-tinged title character and for launching the screen career of Jennifer Aniston. Lionsgate and WWE Films have hired Harris Wilkinson to write the script. They already set the WWE wrestler Hornswaggle to play the creature when the project was unveiled as the first in a two-film deal between Lionsgate and WWE Studios. Wilkinson last year sold the spec Ink to Paramount and developed a pilot with Len Wiseman at Fox two seasons ago. The scribe is repped by Paradigm and 3 Arts.
Lionsgate/WWE Studios Sets Scribe For 'Leprechaun' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home