EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has enlisted newcomer Eirene Donohue to write the screenplay for Girls’ Night Out. Descrbed as a raucous, college-set, female-driven ensemble comedy, the project is based on an idea the studio hatched with producers Laurence Mark and David Blackman. Donohue, whose first spec script became a 2010 Nicholl Fellowship semifinalist, is also writing Made 2: Ladies Man for MTV, based on the reality series Made. She also is developing projects with Offspring Entertainment and Davis Entertainment. The Brown University grad is repped by Shan Ray at The Kaplan Stahler Agency and manager John Tantillo.
Lionsgate Taps Newcomer Eirene Donohue To Script Female-Driven Comedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations