EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has enlisted newcomer Eirene Donohue to write the screenplay for Girls’ Night Out. Descrbed as a raucous, college-set, female-driven ensemble comedy, the project is based on an idea the studio hatched with producers Laurence Mark and David Blackman. Donohue, whose first spec script became a 2010 Nicholl Fellowship semifinalist, is also writing Made 2: Ladies Man for MTV, based on the reality series Made. She also is developing projects with Offspring Entertainment and Davis Entertainment. The Brown University grad is repped by Shan Ray at The Kaplan Stahler Agency and manager John Tantillo.
Lionsgate Taps Newcomer Eirene Donohue To Script Female-Driven Comedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner