Lifetime has unveiled a new logo, tagline — “Your Life. Your Time.” — and brand campaign heading into its upfront presentation next week. It mirrors similar move by E! Entertainment, which introduced a new logo, tagline and brand campaign at its upfront this week. Both cable networks are under new management following mergers. According to Lifetime, the new tagline “reflects how women value and experience time” through several brand spots. Thursday is “make it work time” with Project Runway. Tuesday is “mama drama time” with Dance Moms, and Sundays is “love time” with Jennifer Love Hewitt of The Client List. The conceptualization of the rebrand and new design was developed by Lifetime’s SVP Marketing Tim Nolan in partnership with creative design and production firm Leroy + Clarkson.
Lifetime Sets New Logo & Brand Campaign
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race