Lifetime has unveiled a new logo, tagline — “Your Life. Your Time.” — and brand campaign heading into its upfront presentation next week. It mirrors similar move by E! Entertainment, which introduced a new logo, tagline and brand campaign at its upfront this week. Both cable networks are under new management following mergers. According to Lifetime, the new tagline “reflects how women value and experience time” through several brand spots. Thursday is “make it work time” with Project Runway. Tuesday is “mama drama time” with Dance Moms, and Sundays is “love time” with Jennifer Love Hewitt of The Client List. The conceptualization of the rebrand and new design was developed by Lifetime’s SVP Marketing Tim Nolan in partnership with creative design and production firm Leroy + Clarkson.
Lifetime Sets New Logo & Brand Campaign
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…
- Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order By ABC
- Ridley Scott’s ‘Strange Angel’, ‘The Orville’ Season 2 & ‘S.W.A.T.’ Among TV Projects Receiving California…