Lifetime has unveiled a new logo, tagline — “Your Life. Your Time.” — and brand campaign heading into its upfront presentation next week. It mirrors similar move by E! Entertainment, which introduced a new logo, tagline and brand campaign at its upfront this week. Both cable networks are under new management following mergers. According to Lifetime, the new tagline “reflects how women value and experience time” through several brand spots. Thursday is “make it work time” with Project Runway. Tuesday is “mama drama time” with Dance Moms, and Sundays is “love time” with Jennifer Love Hewitt of The Client List. The conceptualization of the rebrand and new design was developed by Lifetime’s SVP Marketing Tim Nolan in partnership with creative design and production firm Leroy + Clarkson.
Lifetime Sets New Logo & Brand Campaign
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"