Lifetime has unveiled a new logo, tagline — “Your Life. Your Time.” — and brand campaign heading into its upfront presentation next week. It mirrors similar move by E! Entertainment, which introduced a new logo, tagline and brand campaign at its upfront this week. Both cable networks are under new management following mergers. According to Lifetime, the new tagline “reflects how women value and experience time” through several brand spots. Thursday is “make it work time” with Project Runway. Tuesday is “mama drama time” with Dance Moms, and Sundays is “love time” with Jennifer Love Hewitt of The Client List. The conceptualization of the rebrand and new design was developed by Lifetime’s SVP Marketing Tim Nolan in partnership with creative design and production firm Leroy + Clarkson.
Lifetime Sets New Logo & Brand Campaign
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better