EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has set a June 8 theatrical release for Knockdown, an action thriller starring Casey T. Evans, Tom Arnold and Bai Ling. Todd Bellanca directed and co-wrote the script with Sasha Levinson. It centers on Jack “The Ripper” Stemmons (Evans), whose boxing career is destroyed by a bookie (Arnold) who fixes the fight of Stemmons’ life. After he attacks the bookie in revenge, the boxer must escape and ends up in Bangkok under the spell of a prostitute (Ling) who is part of a gangster’s scheme to force Stemmons into the city’s notorious underground fight clubs. Tabcum Entertainment’s Sarote Tabcum Jr. and Bellanca produced. ARC just released with XLrator Media the thriller 96 Minutes as well as the Sundance doc Knuckle.
ARC Acquires Rights To 'Knockdown' Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut