EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has set a June 8 theatrical release for Knockdown, an action thriller starring Casey T. Evans, Tom Arnold and Bai Ling. Todd Bellanca directed and co-wrote the script with Sasha Levinson. It centers on Jack “The Ripper” Stemmons (Evans), whose boxing career is destroyed by a bookie (Arnold) who fixes the fight of Stemmons’ life. After he attacks the bookie in revenge, the boxer must escape and ends up in Bangkok under the spell of a prostitute (Ling) who is part of a gangster’s scheme to force Stemmons into the city’s notorious underground fight clubs. Tabcum Entertainment’s Sarote Tabcum Jr. and Bellanca produced. ARC just released with XLrator Media the thriller 96 Minutes as well as the Sundance doc Knuckle.
ARC Acquires Rights To 'Knockdown' Pic
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…