EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has set a June 8 theatrical release for Knockdown, an action thriller starring Casey T. Evans, Tom Arnold and Bai Ling. Todd Bellanca directed and co-wrote the script with Sasha Levinson. It centers on Jack “The Ripper” Stemmons (Evans), whose boxing career is destroyed by a bookie (Arnold) who fixes the fight of Stemmons’ life. After he attacks the bookie in revenge, the boxer must escape and ends up in Bangkok under the spell of a prostitute (Ling) who is part of a gangster’s scheme to force Stemmons into the city’s notorious underground fight clubs. Tabcum Entertainment’s Sarote Tabcum Jr. and Bellanca produced. ARC just released with XLrator Media the thriller 96 Minutes as well as the Sundance doc Knuckle.
ARC Acquires Rights To 'Knockdown' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place’…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’