EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has set a June 8 theatrical release for Knockdown, an action thriller starring Casey T. Evans, Tom Arnold and Bai Ling. Todd Bellanca directed and co-wrote the script with Sasha Levinson. It centers on Jack “The Ripper” Stemmons (Evans), whose boxing career is destroyed by a bookie (Arnold) who fixes the fight of Stemmons’ life. After he attacks the bookie in revenge, the boxer must escape and ends up in Bangkok under the spell of a prostitute (Ling) who is part of a gangster’s scheme to force Stemmons into the city’s notorious underground fight clubs. Tabcum Entertainment’s Sarote Tabcum Jr. and Bellanca produced. ARC just released with XLrator Media the thriller 96 Minutes as well as the Sundance doc Knuckle.
ARC Acquires Rights To 'Knockdown' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks