EXCLUSIVE: Kimberly Carver, Innovative Artists’ head of alternative/non-scripted division, is segueing to management. She has joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager in the alternative department. At Innovative, Carver represented such unscripted producers as Matt Anderson & Nate Green of Purveyors of POP, Andrew Hoegl (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy), Liz Cook (Master Chef, CBS’ upcoming 3) and Sue Kolinsky (Top Chef, Life After Chef), as well as writers Jed Elinoff & Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16 movies). Her clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. “Kimberly’s reputation across town is impeccable and she will fit perfectly on our team,” longtime 3 Arts manager Mark Schulman said. Carver started her career as a trainee at CAA.
Kimberly Carver Joins 3 Arts Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles
- AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan Made $30.5M In 2016, Up 72.4%, Proxy Shows
- ‘Shooter’: Patrick Sabongui, Troy Garity & Jaina Lee Ortiz Set To Recur In Season 2