EXCLUSIVE: Kimberly Carver, Innovative Artists’ head of alternative/non-scripted division, is segueing to management. She has joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager in the alternative department. At Innovative, Carver represented such unscripted producers as Matt Anderson & Nate Green of Purveyors of POP, Andrew Hoegl (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy), Liz Cook (Master Chef, CBS’ upcoming 3) and Sue Kolinsky (Top Chef, Life After Chef), as well as writers Jed Elinoff & Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16 movies). Her clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. “Kimberly’s reputation across town is impeccable and she will fit perfectly on our team,” longtime 3 Arts manager Mark Schulman said. Carver started her career as a trainee at CAA.
Kimberly Carver Joins 3 Arts Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- BBC Worldwide Investment; Banff Names Honouree; Sky Vision Closes ‘Britannia’ Sales – Global Briefs
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship