EXCLUSIVE: Kimberly Carver, Innovative Artists’ head of alternative/non-scripted division, is segueing to management. She has joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager in the alternative department. At Innovative, Carver represented such unscripted producers as Matt Anderson & Nate Green of Purveyors of POP, Andrew Hoegl (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy), Liz Cook (Master Chef, CBS’ upcoming 3) and Sue Kolinsky (Top Chef, Life After Chef), as well as writers Jed Elinoff & Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16 movies). Her clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. “Kimberly’s reputation across town is impeccable and she will fit perfectly on our team,” longtime 3 Arts manager Mark Schulman said. Carver started her career as a trainee at CAA.
Kimberly Carver Joins 3 Arts Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'