EXCLUSIVE: Kimberly Carver, Innovative Artists’ head of alternative/non-scripted division, is segueing to management. She has joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager in the alternative department. At Innovative, Carver represented such unscripted producers as Matt Anderson & Nate Green of Purveyors of POP, Andrew Hoegl (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy), Liz Cook (Master Chef, CBS’ upcoming 3) and Sue Kolinsky (Top Chef, Life After Chef), as well as writers Jed Elinoff & Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16 movies). Her clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. “Kimberly’s reputation across town is impeccable and she will fit perfectly on our team,” longtime 3 Arts manager Mark Schulman said. Carver started her career as a trainee at CAA.
Kimberly Carver Joins 3 Arts Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'