EXCLUSIVE: Kimberly Carver, Innovative Artists’ head of alternative/non-scripted division, is segueing to management. She has joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager in the alternative department. At Innovative, Carver represented such unscripted producers as Matt Anderson & Nate Green of Purveyors of POP, Andrew Hoegl (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy), Liz Cook (Master Chef, CBS’ upcoming 3) and Sue Kolinsky (Top Chef, Life After Chef), as well as writers Jed Elinoff & Scott Thomas (MTV’s My Super Psycho Sweet 16 movies). Her clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. “Kimberly’s reputation across town is impeccable and she will fit perfectly on our team,” longtime 3 Arts manager Mark Schulman said. Carver started her career as a trainee at CAA.
Kimberly Carver Joins 3 Arts Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Gemma Arterton To Play Marilyn Monroe In ‘Some Like It Hot’ Comedy
- BBC Launches Review To “Sweep Away” Barriers For Women At The Corporation
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot