EXCLUSIVE: Exactly a week after exiting Paradigm, actress Katherine Heigl has signed with CAA. Heigl left Paradigm following the exit of her longtime agent Norm Aladjem, who moved to Levity Entertainment Group. Heigl is a two-time Golden Globe nominee and Emmy-winning actress for Grey’s Anatomy and starred in Judd Apatow’s Knocked Up, Anne Fletcher’s 27 Dresses and Robert Luketic’s The Ugly Truth. She will next be seen starring in The Wedding with Robert De Niro and Robin Williams. She remains with attorney Stephen Barnes at Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein & Kohner.
Katherine Heigl Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line