Kate Hudson will do an extensive six-episode arc on Fox’s Glee next season, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced during the network’s conference call this morning. Also signed for a multi-episode arc on the show in the fall is Sarah Jessica Parker. No details on their characters yet, but Reilly gave a glimpse of what the series will look like next season, noting that it will feature a “show within a show”, following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend the New York performing arts school while also “adding some new faces” back in Ohio. Hudson and Parker follow in the footsteps of fellow feature actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who won an Emmy for her recurring role on Glee.
Kate Hudson And Sarah Jessica Parker To Recur On 'Glee' Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- Broadcast Series Renewals & Cancellations: The List So Far
- ‘Vida’ Showrunner Tanya Saracho Inks Overall Deal With Starz
- ‘The Bisexual’ Casts; Portugal Offers $3.5M Incentives; ITV Eyes More ‘Full Monty’ – Global Briefs
- ‘Grand Hotel’: Roselyn Sanchez To Star In ABC Drama Pilot, Ken Olin To Direct
- Donald Trump Touts NRA Plan To Arm Teachers At CPAC
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’