Kate Hudson will do an extensive six-episode arc on Fox’s Glee next season, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced during the network’s conference call this morning. Also signed for a multi-episode arc on the show in the fall is Sarah Jessica Parker. No details on their characters yet, but Reilly gave a glimpse of what the series will look like next season, noting that it will feature a “show within a show”, following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend the New York performing arts school while also “adding some new faces” back in Ohio. Hudson and Parker follow in the footsteps of fellow feature actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who won an Emmy for her recurring role on Glee.
Kate Hudson And Sarah Jessica Parker To Recur On 'Glee' Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP