Kate Hudson will do an extensive six-episode arc on Fox’s Glee next season, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced during the network’s conference call this morning. Also signed for a multi-episode arc on the show in the fall is Sarah Jessica Parker. No details on their characters yet, but Reilly gave a glimpse of what the series will look like next season, noting that it will feature a “show within a show”, following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend the New York performing arts school while also “adding some new faces” back in Ohio. Hudson and Parker follow in the footsteps of fellow feature actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who won an Emmy for her recurring role on Glee.
Kate Hudson And Sarah Jessica Parker To Recur On 'Glee' Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book