Kate Hudson will do an extensive six-episode arc on Fox’s Glee next season, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced during the network’s conference call this morning. Also signed for a multi-episode arc on the show in the fall is Sarah Jessica Parker. No details on their characters yet, but Reilly gave a glimpse of what the series will look like next season, noting that it will feature a “show within a show”, following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend the New York performing arts school while also “adding some new faces” back in Ohio. Hudson and Parker follow in the footsteps of fellow feature actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who won an Emmy for her recurring role on Glee.
Kate Hudson And Sarah Jessica Parker To Recur On 'Glee' Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot