John Karna is in negotiations to play the lead in Premature. The University of Oklahoma freshman would play a high school student in the movie, which occurs on Groundhog Day. Dan Beers will direct Premature from the script he co-wrote with Mat Harawitz. Aaron Ryder and Karen Lunder are producing. Karna’s last film Bindlestiffs was at Slamdance this past year. It was picked up for distribution by Kevin Smith. Karna is represented by the Coronel Group and attorney Jeff Frankel.
John Karna In Talks For 'Premature'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Patten
- ‘Secrets & Lies’ Review: Truth Is There’s Not Much There, Says Dominic Patten
- Power Rangers Fan Video Yanked From YouTube; Filmmakers Vow To Fight
- Sony Digital Boss Bob Osher Pink Slipped As More Changes Hit Studio
- ‘Empire’ Ratings Hit New Demo & Viewership Highs In Final Numbers – Update
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor
- Principal PR Firm Teams Up With Democratic Political Consultant For New Venture