Veteran writer-producer Jim Parriott has come on board ABC’s high-profile new drama series Nashville as executive producer/showrunner. The series, from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios, is a family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene that follows one star at her peak (Connie Britton) and one on the rise (Hayden Panettiere). On the show, which landed the Wednesday 10 PM slot on the fall schedule, Parriott will serve as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, the pilot’s director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. Parriott most recently executive the ABC/ABC Family series Missing. His EP credits also include Covert Affairs, Sons Of Anarchy and Defying Gravity.
Jim Parriott To Run New ABC Drama 'Nashville'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Pitch’ Creator Dan Fogelman “Optimistic” About Season 2 On Fox
- ‘Riverdale’ Review: CW’s Soapy ‘Archie’ Series Is Young-Adult Awesome
- ‘Trial & Error’ Mockumentary Series To Feature New Case Each Season – TCA
- ‘This Is Us’ Upcoming Guest Stars: Katie Couric & Brian Tyree Henry
- Netflix Shares Rise On Surprisingly Strong Q4 Sub Growth
- President Obama Pushes Media To Be “Skeptics” In Dig At Trump During Final Press Conference