Veteran writer-producer Jim Parriott has come on board ABC’s high-profile new drama series Nashville as executive producer/showrunner. The series, from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios, is a family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene that follows one star at her peak (Connie Britton) and one on the rise (Hayden Panettiere). On the show, which landed the Wednesday 10 PM slot on the fall schedule, Parriott will serve as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, the pilot’s director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. Parriott most recently executive the ABC/ABC Family series Missing. His EP credits also include Covert Affairs, Sons Of Anarchy and Defying Gravity.
Jim Parriott To Run New ABC Drama 'Nashville'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Chelsea Handler’s Netflix Talk Show To End After 2 Seasons, Comedian Sets Documentary
- NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Towers Over Tuesday In Demo; ‘NCIS’ Takes Total Viewers For CBS
- ‘Tremors’: John Ellison Conlee Joins Syfy Reboot As Series Regular
- LeBron James & Cavs’ NBA Doubleheader Season Opener Soars Almost 100% Over 2016 – Update
- White House: No Recording Of Donald Trump’s Phone Call To Widow Of Soldier Killed In ISIS Ambush
- Casey Affleck To Star In Alfonso Cuarón Horror Drama TV Series