Veteran writer-producer Jim Parriott has come on board ABC’s high-profile new drama series Nashville as executive producer/showrunner. The series, from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios, is a family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene that follows one star at her peak (Connie Britton) and one on the rise (Hayden Panettiere). On the show, which landed the Wednesday 10 PM slot on the fall schedule, Parriott will serve as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, the pilot’s director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. Parriott most recently executive the ABC/ABC Family series Missing. His EP credits also include Covert Affairs, Sons Of Anarchy and Defying Gravity.
Jim Parriott To Run New ABC Drama 'Nashville'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'