Veteran writer-producer Jim Parriott has come on board ABC’s high-profile new drama series Nashville as executive producer/showrunner. The series, from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios, is a family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene that follows one star at her peak (Connie Britton) and one on the rise (Hayden Panettiere). On the show, which landed the Wednesday 10 PM slot on the fall schedule, Parriott will serve as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, the pilot’s director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. Parriott most recently executive the ABC/ABC Family series Missing. His EP credits also include Covert Affairs, Sons Of Anarchy and Defying Gravity.
Jim Parriott To Run New ABC Drama 'Nashville'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Renewed For Second Season At CBS All Access
- Netflix Raises $1.6 Billion In Bond Market To Fund Massive Content Spending
- Donald Trump Punches Back At Widow Of La David Johnson After Her ‘GMA’ Interview
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus On Tonight’s Season Debut, What’s Next, ‘Ride’…
- Jemele Hill Returns To ESPN After Two-Week Suspension Over Twitter Firestorm — Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode