Jason Gedrick is joining Season 7 of Dexter in a multi-episode arc. He will play the manager of a Miami-area gentlemen’s club that becomes linked to a high-profile murder case in the Showtime drama, which has its season premiere September 30. Production on Season 7 begins in May in Los Angeles. Gedrick, also a film and stage actor, most recently co-starred in the HBO horse-racing drama Luck, which is not returning for a second season.
Jason Gedrick Lands Arc On 'Dexter'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Bravo Renews 'Untying The Knot' For Second Season
- Cosby Lawyer: “Media-Driven Feeding Frenzy” Is “Utter Nonsense”
- Stacy London Returning To TLC For New Makeover Series
- Arnold Kleiner Retiring As KABC-TV President; Veteran Of Local TV & Radio News
- 'Pitch Perfect 2′ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & The Barden Bellas Are Back
- HRTS Adds 5 To Its Board Of Directors